Nowadays, most of us buy and listen to their favorite music online. But purchasing music online comes with a limit of DRM Protection. DRM stands for “Digital Rights Management”. DRM technologies try to control the use, modification, and distribution of copyrighted works. It includes software and multimedia content.
Whenever you try to copy the Apple Music songs or any Audible on other devices like MP3 player, you will unable to play it on that device. It’s because of DRM Protection
What Is DRM
DRM is a type of method for copyright protection that many digital media providers used to control the use and distribution of digital media content on the basis of devices and platforms. For example, Apple Music songs can only be played or streamed on iTunes or any other authorized devices.
So how can you remove the DRM protection from music file purchased from Apple Music, Audible or any other DRM protected file?
There is an easy way to remove DRM Copy protection from those audio files including Apple Music Tracks, Audible Books etc.
TunesKit DRM Audio Converter for Windows is an all-in-one DRM removal tool. It can convert DRM-protected Apple Music, iTunes M4P, and audiobooks, Audible AA, AAX, as well as non-DRM audios to common MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC for any device and player.
It can easily crack DRM encryption from all protected audio resources. With it, you can easily convert your DRM-locked audios to any media device for playback at any time without limit.
Some of its important functions are listed below.
- It is a one-stop DRM media converter that removes DRM copy protection from Apple Music, iTunes M4P, and AudioBooks.
- It can also convert DRM-free audios and common audio formats to other formats. This tool supports file formats MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A, M4R, AC3, AMR, APE, etc. to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B, AAC.
- With it, you can also customize audio output settings including codec, bit rate, channel, sample rate, volume, pitch, etc. Its built-in splitting function allows you to cut the big file into several small parts via time length or chapters or averagely.
- You can also convert any DRM-ed M4P songs, albums, playlists from Apple Music and iTunes to DRM free audio file formats.
- If you are converting Audible AA or AAX audiobooks then it allows you to choose lossless quality for output audio files. With it, you will get 100 percent original audio quality.
- It smoothly converts audios at 30X speed with ID tags kept in the output.
How To Use TunesKit DRM Audio Converter
Below is the step by step process to use TunesKit DRM Audio Converter.
1. Click Add button to begin importing any audio file to the converter interface.
2. Set output format and other parameters for the audios.
3. Click Convert button to begin converting DRM or non-DRM audios to other formats.
So in this way, you can easily convert any DRM Protected audio file to non-DRM audio files and enjoy your music on any device with ease.