In this post, we will tell you about a service called “HRANK“. It is an innovative service that allows domain owners to check/monitor shared hosting providers’ uptime and response time history. It provides an unbiased and objective information about their websites’ performance.
In fact, they monitor shared hosting performance.
Following goals comes under their service.
- To provide objective information about hosting provider performance
- To check uptime and response time history of the hosting provider
- Provides tips and opinion on choosing best shared hosting service
- Provide useful hosting and web-related news and information
The service is of great use to both new and experienced domain owners.
It evaluates shared hosting providers on the basis of historic data for server uptime and response time. There are some major factors that HRANK considers while evaluating shared hosting. These are listed below.
- response time
- hosting company’s age, history, and experience,
- website usability
They have access to .com, .net, .org and other major TLDs database. The company is doing this research at the end of 2016.
They have information on the basis of the following data it monitors.
- about 300 hosting providers
- about 90,000 shared servers
- about 50 mln websites
For calculating uptime and response, they have more than 20 servers to collect technical information from more than 50mln websites. A special formula is used to aggregate and calculation.
There is no doubt HRANK do their best to provide the most accurate advice on choosing a hosting company in terms of uptime, response time, and price.